Da Vinci Restaurant
A fine dining experience...
Our Main Restaurant, Da Vinci, travels you back in time with its’ grandiose décor filled with magnificent thematic paintings inspired by one of the greatest artists the world has ever known.
Offering both, indoors and outdoors seating while being surrounded by water and waterfalls with mosaic tiles illuminated with LED lighting, Da Vinci creates a very chic and soothing dining environment with a view of the sea and the hotel’s grounds.
The whole experience is further propelled through our fast, efficient and friendly service as well as through the very best of the Greek, Mediterranean and International specialities, prepared on a daily basis and supervised by our executive chef. There is also a selection of themed nights organized at least 4 times each week (Greek, Italian, Asian & Fish Night) offering enhanced variety.
Dress Code: Smart & Casual attire. Gentlemen are kindly requested to wear long trousers during dinner. Beach clothes, sport uniforms or sandals are not permitted. Ladies are requested not to wear too short tops and shorts or flip flops of any kind.
- Cuisine Greek, Mediterranean & International
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Half Board: option for lunch or dinner
- Buffet Service
- 6 Themed nights / week (Greek, Mediterranean, Oriental, Asian, BBQ and Fish night)
- Vegetarian menu (Vegan options upon request)
- Special diet menu (upon request)
- Gluten free menu
- Other special dietary requirements (upon request)
- Wine selection (Domestic & International)
- Indoor & Outdoor Seating available
- Smoking Section (outdoors only)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress Code: Smart & Casual Attire
For our small guests
- Children’s menu
- High chairs.